Boys Pond was created in the early 1900's when soil from the site was used for railroad and street development. The pond sits on one acre of land and is fully stocked with fish. A 100 foot pedestrian bridge spans the pond and a fountain sits in the middle. Picnic areas, benches, and restrooms are available throughout the property. Over the years,the Geneva Volunteer Fire Department have willingly donated their time to help keep the pond and surrounding area maintained. Citizens and visitors are invited to enjoy a relaxing day of fishing and a picnic. Kids 16 and under and adults 62 and over are strongly encouraged to fish.